Sunday 17 June, 2012

My Daddy Strongest!!!

I dream of a day
Like the one I had before
In your arms I play
And cry for more.
Then gently go to sleep
Always by your chest
Wondering how do I peep
In the morning from my cradle best.
Still dreaming of those eyes
Of love and hopes ahead,
Sculpting a future that lies
Of the riches the world has said.
"To the one who would be identified,
By my name to you
She would bring to me, pride
Like leaves sparkling with dew."
I dream of a day,
The same weary eyes
Overjoyed they'll say
"How much ever she tries
To be bigger, bolder
She'll still remain my baby girl never older!"

Today's blog is dedicated to the first man in my life, my first love, and the one who sets a high standard for all other men I meet to be compared to and obviously no one stands up to the required expectations. My dad's not a great man for the world but for mine he is. He is the one who taught me that not only are the clouds in the sky painted and created in subtle perfection but so are the beings on earth and especially me. All we have to do is retain and nourish the talents within us so we stand respectable, sincere and honest and are answerable to the Almighty for our deeds at the end of the day.

My dad's not my role model but he is definitely the one who has inspired me the most throughout my life teaching me new things every other day. As a matter of fact, the first song ever I learned was from him. We still sing those and many others. Even if we fight like cats and dogs when together, we chant exaggerated songs of praise and acclaims for each other when we are not around each other. Probably that's what makes our relationship so special other than being closely identical in physical features.

For all of us who don't want to be associated with our fathers, remember he is the reason for our existence on earth today. He is equally responsible and important for every single breath we take as is a mother.

Love your dad 
--> for he is growing older, 
--> for he is acting funny and childish, 
--> for he had borne all your tantrums the same way when you were a kid, 
--> for he had been fulfilling and still does fulfill all your requirements as and when they arise, and especially, 
--> for he is your Father the reason for your existence!!

Happy Father's Day to all the Awesome Superman Dads around !! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment